Friday, June 28, 2013

Another week down!

Well we have survived another semi crazy week of summer!  Kate finished her 2nd VBS today.  She had a great time.  Personally I found it a little too crowded (500ish kids?!?), not well organized and too far from home.  But Kate said she loved it even more than the VBS she went to last week so I guess my gripes weren't her gripes!

Anna Clare continues in her physical therapy.  She's now working on her leg muscles and is getting stronger every day.  Hard to believe she wasn't even sitting up a few months ago!  Now she's pulling up and getting dangerously close to walking.  Yikes!

Here are a couple shots from therapy this week.  She finally stopped crying in PT but I have to stay in the lobby for most of her session now!  She has the worst separation anxiety.  I literally cannot leave her view without her crying.  Sheesh!



























The girls and I met some friends at the Frisco Athletic Center on Thursday.  This is the gym that we currently go to.  It has a big outdoor pool area, complete with a toddler pool with water slides.  After several visits to this pool Kate finally braved the slide (in the toddler pool mind you!).  She spent the rest of our time at the pool going down the slide over and over.  Anna Clare and I sat in the shallow water and played! Everyone had a great time and didn't even mind the first day of 100+ heat. 





Here is one last picture for the week.  Totally inappropriate but yet so stinking cute I had to share! 




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment