Thursday, June 20, 2013

Starting Point

With so much family that we don't see nearly enough (and my growing dislike of Facebook) I thought it was way past time to begin blog!  I will try to update this regularly and share what we're doing and current photos.  I will try...



We are mid summer and having a fun time so far.  Kate is a busy girl!  Since school ended in May we have been on a short family vacation to San Antonio.  (hello 15 inches of rain in 3 days!)  Now we spend much of our time visiting parks, playground, and pools -  trying to stay busy and cool.  Oh the exciting life as a stay-at-home mom with a 4 year old to entertain... 

Below is one shot at the Marriott resort we visited in San Antonio.  Note that Brett is wearing a shirt because it was chilly!  Also note the mean-face-kid.



This week Kate is in Vacation Bible School at Preston Meadow Lutheran Church in Plano.  She went to the same VBS last year and loved it so she's back there this summer.  So far she is having a great time and, from what I see, enjoying being treated like a baby by the teen (or tween perhaps?) girls that volunteer in her class.  Sigh, she still wants to be a baby...

Anna Clare is a busy girl herself!  She is crawling now - and quickly.  She has begun pulling up and is thinking she'd like to tackle the stairs.  Her current obsession is with Max!  I'm seeing a play yard in our family room in the near future.  I miss my baby that didn't go anywhere but mobile Anna Clare is super fun!

Below shot is my trouble maker baby pulling everything out of one of the kitchen cabinets! 

 
Below shot is one of the many I've snapped of Anna Clare and Max.  Since she follows him around the house...
 

 
 
Kate's new obsession is with kool aide.  Loves to make it.  Loves to drink it. 
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment