Saturday, July 6, 2013

Tick tock...

Sometimes I really wish I could slow down time!  My little peanut turned 11 months old a few days ago.  Sigh.  Since she was about 4 months I've loved the sweetness and the simplicity of having a fun but not-yet-into-everything baby.  It has been a really fun few months.  But before my eyes she is morphing into a toddler and I am NOT READY! 



Now since I'm a bit behind on my blogging I'll go back...  We are turning into redneck central!  Seems our new favorite thing to do is fill up the little pool we got Kate and lounge around the back yard.  Texas heat is so much more tolerable when wet!  Max even got involved in the fun last weekend.  Though I'm not totally sure he'd say it was fun!




 
 
Anna Clare plays in her exersaucer while the festivities are happening around her.  She has been enjoying munching on Cheerios and staying dry!  Max has been enjoying the Cheerios too!
 
Happy 4th of July Weekend!  More soon!  I still have the 4th to blog about!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment