Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring in the South!



So we've had a busy 10 days or so since my last post.  I'll try to cover the highlights in a brief post before swim class!

Accomplishment of the month!  Kate learned to swing herself!  Perfect because I'm really tired of hearing "will you push meeee???" (said in the whiniest of tones)  Woohooo!



The garage makeover is complete!  Now the battle is ON because the smooth floor and big empty room makes for a perfect dance studio according to Kate! However Brett wants to keep the garage neat and clutter free for the Mustang. Hmmm wonder who will win out?!?  Even I will admit the garage looks fantastic!  
























This morning the girls and I went to an Easter Egg Hunt at a local park.  All the "egg hunt practice" in the backyard payed off - Anna Clare knew just what to do!  Both girls had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the chocolate too.  Personally I wish the eggs had contained stickers but whatever!






The girls got to play in a fun new park this morning too!  Here are a few shots I got of the girls, all hyped up on sugar!


























This weekend is the annual spring cleaning in Echota for the Faulkner condo. In other words Brett is spending 3 days in our condo getting it super clean for the upcoming summer rental season.  This year Brett has company!  (Kate was not happy when Daddy pulled her out of the car and drove away)




Tomorrow the girls and I head to Georgia to spend the weekend with Jon and Joy and the boys.  They will get to have another fun Easter Egg hunt with the neighbor's kids.  And I've recruited Aunt Joy to help dye some eggs too!  

Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment