Friday, March 14, 2014

Time for Mommy to get with the program!

I am not the creative type.  I'm just not and I have finally come to terms with that.  Every week in preschool Kate's class studies a letter of the alphabet.  On Friday they have show and tell where they are supposed to bring something that starts with that letter.  We've sent a princess barbie for "P" and her princess kitty for "K".  However most weeks Kate goes to school empty handed on show and tell day.  Not only am I not creative I'm forgetful too!  This week's letter was X.  What the heck starts with the letter X?!?  (some bird called a Xenop but my printer didn't cooperate when i hunted it down on the internet!)  So I was pretty impressed with myself for throwing this together 20 minutes before school started today! Hopefully Kate can explain that XOXO means kisses and hugs to her class. Hmmm....




No comments:

Post a Comment